Wednesday, October 7, 2009

song: Life

Life

put the bullet through my heard,
bang bang,
until i'm dead.

wipe the color from our faces,
no more places,
within our faces.

waking up to another dull morning,
a never ending morning,
another dull morning.

going to sleep to another dull evening,
not another evening,
another dull evening.

breath in the open air,
come lets share,
share the air.

let the rain fall upon my fears,
just like my tears,
upon my fears.

listen to the sounds of the wild,
come here child,
to the wild.

shake the pain off from my shoulders,
heavy as boulders,
up on my shoulders.

smell the aroma under your nose,
a new grown rose,
under your nose.

let your smiles drown my sorrow,
wait for tomorrow,
to drown my sorrow.

we will pray, for the day,
that wont be grey,
pray for that day.

dont you push me down in the dirt,
it will hurt,
down in that dirt.

let us dance in the sun,
too bad theres none,
no more sun.

watch the children grow and grow,
they once were low,
but how they grow.

bleed until the feelings gone,
its almost dawn,
the feelings gone.

let our lives wash away,
no time for play,
just wash away.

i know that you'd die for me,
you'd live for me,
you'd lie for me.

put the bullet through my head,
bang bang,
until i'm dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment