Wednesday, October 7, 2009

song: Monster

Monster

dropping my head,
looking down,
seeing what i have just done,
feeling like a clown.

looking at the drawins i have made on my arm,
the feeling was numb then,
but now i'm in pain,
i feel so ashamed.

an angry monster took over my head,
and i lost control,
when he picked up that knife,
he took it to my skin,
it was as sharp as a pin,
sharp like a pin.

chorus:
monster, monster, can't you see,
these cuts on my arms, they're hurting me,
it makes me sad even though you are glad,
look at my scars, as big as cars,
only he can't feel the pain that i feel.


then the monster looks down at his art work,
like it didn't hurt,
it never hurt,
and then he doesn't even shed a tear,
because he has no fear,
then he shows a smile,
that goes on for miles,
admiring his work.

(chorus)

and he laughs and he laughs,
like its just a joke,
then he tries to choke,
tries to light up a smoke,
doing anything, thinking its just a hoax.

(chorus)

then he looks in the mirror,
and what i see,
are his blood shot eyes,
and his sharp sharp teeth,

i turn away, afraid of what i have just seen,
and when i look back i realize this monster is me.

then i look down and see blood everywhere,
dripping on the floor and in my hair.

(chorus)

and yet the monsters still there,
and he grows and he grows,
only nobody knows,
how he grows.

No comments:

Post a Comment