Wednesday, October 7, 2009

song: Puzzle Piece

Puzzle Piece

my heart is like a puzzle and you took it apart,
you broke my heart,
you broke my heart.

you took the peices and threw them away,
none left to stay,
none left to stay.

then you took a match and lit them on fire,
you goddamn liar,
you goddamn liar.

you said you'd put them back together again,
but its the end,
its now the end.

chorus:
my heart is like a puzzle, its made of pieces,
yes its broken, but you can fix it, if you tryyy..
my heart is a puzzle, its got more then two pieces,
put it back together before its gone forever.

so i looked for those pieces, that you threw away,
none left there stay,
none left there stay.

i found the ashes, upon the floor,
there were no more,
there were no more.

i looked for the puzzle almost everywhere,
it was not there,
it was not there.

(chorus x2)

my puzzle is gone,
you took the pieces,
it will never be repaired,
my heart is gone,
you took the pieces,
now it can never be shared.

No comments:

Post a Comment